Connect with Confidence
“How to Connect to Anyone with Ease and Confidence”
Have you ever wanted to contact someone but you weren’t sure how to approach them?
Or wanted to make friends with people who seemed out of reach, too successful or important to connect with?
We all know it’s true. It’s not just what you know, it’s who you know. Increasingly, knowing the right people – and having them know you – is essential for your business and your career.
Problem is knowing this fact, and acting on it, are two entirely different things.
The first thing you need to ask yourself before you launch a new venture is “Who do I know who can help this succeed?” …
So who do YOU know who can help YOU succeed?
Who do you need to know?
Do you know how you are going to get them to know you, like you and help you?
You might not realise that some of the most powerful and influential people in social media are actually quite introverted. But that did not stop them. The difference is that they learned a way to connect to the key players in a genuine way that worked with their personalities.
This is not about getting you to bombard people with business cards, shake a lot of hands, or any of that “elevator pitch” stuff. In fact, we will show you how we have taken care of 90% of our networking before even meeting our contacts face-to-face, and you can too.
We are going to show you how you can connect to anyone, with ease and confidence, so you can have the strong network you need to succeed.
Chris & Lewis
About Chris & Lewis
Chris Garrett, introverted blogging and new media geek.
You might know me as a co-author of the Problogger book with the most famous professional blogger on the planet, Darren Rowse. Some of my friends are considered “A-list”, and some considered the next A-list. It wasn’t always that way. I started out as a solitary techy.
Being a shy, introverted type, I thought I had to make it on my own. Making contacts seemed impossible for me; it felt too exposed, too far outside my confort zone. I didn’t want to be seen as one of those pushy “in your face” guys, and all the networking advice was aimed at extroverts and social butterflys.
It took me quite a while to figure out how to find successful people and make friends with them. Once I began to connect with key contacts, everything changed.
Now, as I look back I can see where if only I had learned this earlier things could have been so much easier, socially and professionally.
First I had to make contacts in the programming world, then I moved into internet marketing, and then had to start over again when I joined the blogging community. Each time I have had to find the influencers, get noticed (in a good way), and make fresh new contacts.
The friends I made along the way (as well as being awesome) have been vital to all the opportunities I have been fortunate to receive and getting my business to where it is today.
Lewis Howes, professional jock turned sports networker.
Two years ago I was riding high as an athlete. A two sport collegiate All-American, the NCAA All-Division Record Holder for the most receiving yards in a single football game (418 yards, the current unofficial World Record).
All that suddenly came to an end when an injury forced me to take an unexpected career direction. Networking has been core to my fresh start.
I devoted my time to build relationships and connect with key influencers in sports and other industries through online and offline networking efforts. I created Sports Networker, the largest sports business network online (currently over 27,000 members), and credit the relationships I have built from networking to my success. In addition, I co-authored the LinkedIn success book, LinkedWorking: Generating Success on the World’s Largest Professional Networking Website.
“How to Build a Powerful, Profitable Network with Ease and Confidence.”
In this training program, Chris and Lewis will show you everything they have learned about making connections and building strong relationships with the people who can help you succeed in business, your career and in life.
You’re going to discover ..
- How to make and grow relationships with practically anyone, without deception or becoming a pest – do this wrong and say goodbye to your reputation.
- Why most people fail to get close to successful and influential people – and the one thing you can do to change all that.
- How to get introduced to your most wanted contacts – get this right and you can accelerate your networking.
- The key techniques that make you a valued friend and increase your influence - become a trusted inner circle member in your industry.
- What you need to do to get people to remember you and want to stay in touch – go way beyond the business card and make real impact.
- How to really use social media for business networking – get real return on investment and immediate impact, without the time drain.
- The exact steps that make you become a must-have contact in other people’s networks – be the connector everyone wants to meet.
- Face to face networking strategies that win you contacts, opportunities and make you a conference hit - make events fun and profitable with these smart moves.
- …and so much more…
By the end of this training you will have a step-by-step action plan to grow a powerful network.
- Video replay of the training webinar, watch and replay any time you like.
- MP3 audio so you can take the lessons with you PLUS full word-for-word transcripts to save you taking copious notes.
- Live question and answer session so you can clarify or expand on any concept.
- PDF ebooks and reports that guide you to implement everything you have learned.
- Password protected members area where we will post further bonuses and downloads.
You don’t need a personality transplant to do this! We’ll help you play to your strengths and we won’t try to turn you into something you are not. Both Chris and Lewis have used these techniques to quickly grow strong connections. So whether you are a shy geek, an extrovert jock, or somewhere in between, you will get all the tools you need to take your network to the next level.
Get Shy Networking
“Shy about networking? Don’t let it hold you back any longer!”
Get Shy Networking and Start Connecting with Ease and Confidence
What would it be worth to you to get one new influential contact?
Now imagine if you could get one after another, and build your own powerful network?
If you are ready to connect with confidence, without those obnoxious “in your face” tactics, join us now …
This training comes with a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We know you only need to make one good contact to get a hundred times your investment back, but if you go through the all the material and do the exercises but still don’t believe that it is worth many times the investment, just ask for a refund.
What: 90-minute Online “Webinar” class video, the Shy Networking Action Guide, 3 FULL ebooks, 90min Q&A class, and more.
When: IMMEDIATE ACCESS via password-protected member area.
Where: Your computer or, wherever you have your portable audio/video player, iPhone, iPad or iPod!
How: Join now and start watching or downloading immediately. Learn at your leisure using the members area video replays, ebooks and action guides.
Join Now for immediate access
- One payment of only $97
Your login information will be sent to you right after order processing to the email address you use on payment. Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal.
* Your investment today is a single payment of $97. This price has increased twice already so buy now to get the best possible price!